Jen Rumble is professionally qualified as a family mediator in 2011 with the ADR Group, a member of the Family Mediation Council, to the standards approved by the Law Society and the Bar Council. Jen mediates on all issues in separation and divorce - arrangements for children and all matters concerning family finance. She comes from professional background in psychotherapeutic practice and brings to mediation her extensive experience in working with distressed couples and children, conflict and powerful emotions.
- Separation/Divorce consultation
- Mediation (all issues)
- Child inclusive mediation/Direct consultation with children
- Mediation information and assessment meetings (MIAMs)
- Mediation in relocation conflicts (domestic and international)
- Trauma-Focused CBT for children and families